1. What Personal Data Are We Collecting?
Two types of data can be collected during your visit to our website;
– Your personal data (Name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, personal data such as IP address, location information, etc.)
– The data collected by third parties and the data we collect in order to improve our technological infrastructure and which do not have the quality of personal data.
2. For What Purpose Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect your data for the following purposes:
1. To provide personalized services to you and to increase customer satisfaction by providing an improved user experience,
2. Carrying out our activities and especially consultancy services,
3. Analyzing the evaluation forms on our website,
4. Evaluating job applications,
5. To provide you with consultancy packages or event invitations customized for you within the scope of the data you share with us,
6. To share with you updates on legislation and other subjects,
7. To contact you to the extent you allow us,
8. To improve our website, to monitor its functionality and to ensure that it works properly;
9. If you are a member of our electronic newsletters, send e-mails or make notifications about our electronic bulletins,
10. To answer your questions and provide effective customer service,
11. To give you information about our new services,
12. Establishing a variety of statistical evaluations, database and use in market research without revealing your identity,
13. Collect comprehensive demographic information by identifying IP addresses, users, visitors or members in a general way.
3. When Do We Collect Personal Data and What Tools Do We Use To Collect Them?
Your personal data are collected;
1. Through cookies and/or page analysis tools during your visit to our website,
2. When you use the survey, newsletter membership functions on our website,
3. When you become a member of our customer portals,
4. When you apply for a job.
4. How Do We Collect Personal Data?
• Membership / Registration
When registering for services such as electronic bulletin, questionnaire etc. or contacting Köksal & Partners, you share with us your name, last name, e-mail address, telephone, address, etc.
• Pre-Assessment Forms
If you fill out the pre-evaluation forms via our website, you share with us your name, last name and e-mail address.
• Non-personal Information We Automatically Collect
We may collect data about you in order to adapt our Website and the services we offer to the needs of our visitors, to eliminate technical problems and to supervise our technical infrastructure. We may collect information about your use of the site through cookies or other programs and tools, such as the number of clicks, clicked links, visit history, or digital media preferences.
• Device Information
We may collect data (e.g. location information) that belong to your device and that cannot be matched to you through the electronic devices you use. (e.g. computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smart TVs, etc.)
• Data Collected Through Cookies
Cookies are, basically, technical communication files. These are small text files that a website sends to a user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use of the Internet by storing status and preferences about a website.
Köksal&Partners, in order to provide you with special promotions and marketing offers; to improve the content of our website and/or to determine your preferences; may track your browsing information and/or your usage history on the site.
5. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We take necessary technical and administrative measures to the extent required by the applicable legislation to protect personal data against unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of such information.
Although we have taken necessary information security measures, if personal data is damaged or if it is received by third parties as a result of attacks on our website and systems, this will be immediately notified to the institutions and organizations required by you and the law and necessary measures will be taken.
6. Your Requests Concerning Your Personal Data
If you request your data to be deleted, we are committed to delete personal data that is not required for the functioning of our system or personal data which we do not have to keep for a specific period based on a legal obligation. We may perform deletion, destruction or anonymization in accordance with your request or if we deem it necessary.
7. How Do I Block Electronic Messages?
You can leave your membership (e.g. the e-newsletter subscription you have initiated via our website, etc.) at any time by using the methods specified in the related messages.
8. Children’s Personal Data
Köksal&Partners website is intended for use by people who are over the age of 18 and our website is not intended for children. In the event that parents or guardians suspect that children under their supervision share their personal data through our Website, we ask that they contact us regarding their requests for this data. In such a case, the information will be deleted without delay.
9. Links to Other Websites
10. Updates to this Policy
The provisions of this Policy may be changed or renewed at any time without notice for any reason. The amended policy provisions shall be effective on the date of publication on our website.