Education, Areas of Expertise:
- She graduated from Ankara University, Faculty of Law, in 1998.
- Özdamar worked at Pipelines and Petroleum Transportation Inc. (“BOTAŞ”) and the Baku Tbilisi Ceyhan Transit Oil Pipeline Project in the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, as well as international gas and oil projects, as a legal advisor for five years.
- Within the framework of the engineering, expropriation, construction and procurement processes in the pipeline project, she carried out all correspondence and legal process with public institutions and organizations.
- Özdamar has been providing all kinds of legal consultancy services to local and foreign clients and has participated in many mergers and acquisitions projects, including foreign clients entering the Turkish market and legal reviews of companies.
Memberships, Foreign Languages:
- She has proficiency in English.