Education, Areas of Expertise:
- She studied Japanese language and literature at Ankara University in 2012.
- She left her undergraduate program and she got admitted to Kırıkkale University Faculty of Law.
- She continued her law education at Istanbul University as an exchange student for 2 years.
- She worked as a summer intern at Jurging-Orkun-Putzar Rechtsanwalte(Germany), Güler Law Office and Ünsal&Gündüz Attorneys at Law.
- She's currently enrolled in the IT Law Master's program at Istanbul Bilgi University.
- She works as an intern at Köksal & Partners Attorney Partnership.
- She is also interested in robotics, AI and their legal statutes and problems.
Memberships, Foreign Languages:
- She has certificate of Japanese language.
- She holds many certificates in various fields of law such as mediation, arbitration and criminal law.
- She has proficiency in English, and medium level Japanese.
- She is a member of Cyber Law Commission at Istanbul Bar Association.