Education, Areas of Expertise
- She graduated from Kocaeli University, Faculty of Law, in 2015.
- In 2016 she has started the Masters in European and International Business Law in the Netherlands and during that period she did her internship in a law firm at Amsterdam.
- Since 2017 she has been continuing her another Master's degree in the field of Capital Markets and Business Law at Bahçeşehir University.
- She worked as a legal advisor with mostly American and other international companies Franchise and Distributorship processes.
- Since December 2018 she has been working at Köksal & Partners Law Firm in the field of Data Protection Law and GDPR compliance.
- She has both American and Turkish citizenship.
Memberships, Foreign Languages
- She has a US Cross-examination Certificate.
- United Nations Women Center (UN Women Center), member.
- Young Istanbul Arbitration Center (Young ISTAC), member.
- She has proficiency in English and beginner level in French.